1. Find My Friend App: They say “good friends are hard to find” and sometimes this is literally the case when you’re friends with people who
should be kept on a short leash like to wonder when out on the town (SR & KR cough cough). This somewhat brilliant, somewhat creepy app lets you track your friends location based on their GPS location. Oh how I would have loved to have had this app during endless Carolina Cup and Gamecock gameday searches!
2. ReCORK: If you know me, then you know that mama loves her juice! Of course I always feel fantastic after downing an entire bottle of Pinot Grigio, but what if there was a way to make myself feel ever better about it? Now there is! ReCORK is a natural wine cork recycling program that turns used wine corks into ring tiles, building insulation, shoes, automotive gaskets, craft materials, soil conditioner and sports equipment. So far ReCORK has collected almost 40 million corks! Dropoff Locations near Dilworth:
3. Pedal Panties: I received a road bike as a Christmas gift and am so thrilled that the weather is finally at a bearable temperature to be able to get out and ride! For those of you like me who were not blessed with a “KardASShian” – a pleasant bike ride can turn torturous. For $36, the Pedal Panties offer padding in all the right places, and are made with breathable moisture-wicking fabric. Win-Win in my book!
4. Polished Silver WiFi Hotspot and USB Flash Drive Cufflinks: Seems like something out of a James Bond movie, right? ? With wedding season upon us, I have recently been searching for some cufflinks to give as gifts and randomly discovered this futuristic version. These are totally a necessary because you never know when you’re going to need connect to the internet, or upload a document during your friends nuptials, right?
5. Vicki Gunvalson’s New Face: I cannot tell you how ecstatic I am that the Real Housewives of Orange County (YOU WENT TO BASS LAKE!) is back on! I have to admit that I’m really loving Vicki’s new face! I’m not a huge fan of her’s – but feel like she’s one of those relatives you have to like just because they’ve been around so long. I think she looks awesome and hope these changes bring someone better than Brooks to fill her love tank!